Formally known as the Laser Eye Clinic, treat is an independent ophthalmic clinic in Tunbridge Wells. It offers highly-specialised ophthalmic services for all eye conditions, including diabetes-related eyesight problems, macular degeneration, cataracts and glaucoma, cialis as well as providing emergency ophthalmology services, paediatric ophthalmology and refractive surgery.
The main consultant and owner of the business had retired from his NHS commitments and he was keen to build up his private practice. No one in the practice had any marketing expertise and the business needed to be re-branded and marketed to attract new patients and increased revenue streams.
- Create marketing strategy and plan.
- Create a new brand for the clinic. (Name and Logo)
- Apply the brand across all media.
- Increase patient flow and revenue
What we did
Through analysis of the clinic, their services and the market, we developed an understanding of the following;
- Their patients – existing and previous. Profile, demographics & location.
- Market potential for the various services.
- Key referral sources and potential referral sources.
- Revenue streams.
- Consultant(s) and support staff.
- Processes – handling of patient enquiries.
- Clinic SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats).
- New name, logo and brand developed and applied across all communication media including stationery, building and promotional items.
- New patient centric website developed to provide patient information and enable online referrals by GPs. Fully optimised for search engines.
- New marketing plan with key activities identified
- Press adverts in local weekly paper
- Potential for radio and/or TV to raise brand awareness generate business.
- New branded Patient Information pack developed and offline promotional brochure.
- Targeted mailings to GP referral base and past customers.
- Key seminars for Medical professionals and General public planned.
- Branded promotional items (pens and mugs) produced as well as high quality bags for patient use.
- Measurement framework for 0800 calls (from Press ads) and website activity.